If you're looking for a sweet and unique treat for your next gathering, we may have just the thing. These drunken coffee Jello squares contain Kahlua for a bit of a kick, making them great as after-dinner desserts or cocktail-hour snacks.
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 3/4 cups strong coffee
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 3 packets of Knox unflavored gelatin
- 3 tbsp. Kahlua or coffee liqueur
- Follow the instructions on the package to make your gelatin mix.
- Add the coffee into the mixture and gently whisk. Pour in the condensed milk and Kahlua and continue to whisk.
- Pour the mixture into an 8x8” pan and refrigerate for a few hours, until set. If there are bubbles on the surface, remove the pan from the refrigerator after 20 minutes and skim the top layer off with a spoon before putting the back in the fridge to set.
- Once the gelatin is set, simply cut, serve, and enjoy!