School’s out and your family is looking for a fun summer treat to cool off. We’ve got the perfect machine and recipe for you and your family to have a little fun with this summer, the Bezzera Matrix MN Espresso Machine. You’re going to love how easily you can brew your favorite espresso-based drinks with this dual boiler machine. The natural wood accents, stainless steel housing and a pop of color on the side panels are going to leave you and the family in shock with the amount of fun you can have brewing tons of delicious drinks this summer. We’ve created a delicious caffeine-free Iced Triple-Berry Latte for you all to enjoy this summer.
Things You’ll Need:
- Strawberry, Blueberry and Raspberry Flavor Syrup
- Whole Milk - Check out our blog for other milk alternatives that work great with lattes and cappuccinos
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Whipped Cream
- Decaf Espresso - We used the Lavazza Dek Decaf Espresso Whole Bean Coffee
- Grind your decaf beans and pull two shots of espresso using the Bezzera Matrix MN.
- Fill your pitcher a third of the way with your choice of milk. We used whole milk for this recipe.
- Add 1 pump of each flavored syrup to your pitcher.
- Give it a good mix and put the nose of the steam wand under the milk and start steaming.
- Add ice to a glass and pour your espresso over the ice, followed by the milk and add some of the foam.
- Top it off with your whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles and your family will fall in love with this colorful summer drink!
This yummy summer drink is perfect if you’ve got college kids home for the summer or if you’ve got a family gathering and are looking for a fun way to pass along the tradition of coffee and espresso with your family.