Your satisfaction with the espresso or coffee machine that you purchase is of the utmost importance to us at Whole Latte Love. Our experts will assist you with your purchase to make sure that the espresso machine you desire is a true "fit" with you and your particular needs.
In the event that you are not happy with your purchase, please look at the following policies and procedures. Also, should you have any questions about the warranties we have listed each manufacturer’s policy. If you have any questions, please ask any sales representative before making a purchase.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Special sales and offers exclude all previous purchased merchandise.
Product images are subject to change. Manufactures reserve the right to change their products without prior knowledge, however Whole Latte Love will make every effort to properly reflect any changes. Non-functional changes to machines are not considered misrepresentation. Due to constantly changing stock of accessories, images may not be identical.
To make your shopping easier our staff will assist you in making your purchasing decision. We test and actively use all products that we sell making us the most educated Espresso Retailer on the net. We even offer after sales support on all of our products over the phone just give us a call 888-528-8358.
All Whole Latte Love Commercial sales are FINAL. This includes all products available through the commercial site. Please ask about warranties for each specific brand prior to purchase, view the policies on our website, or call us at 888-528-8358 for more information.
Please inspect your package when you receive it from the shipper. If you notice any damage from shipping, please call us at 888-528-8358 to report the damage and DO NOT use the machine. You must contact us within 5 business days.
New Merchandise Performance Issues
If you believe your machine is having functional problems, you must contact our Technical Services department at 888-528-8358 within 5 business days from the date you receive the merchandise. Your installer may also be able to answer your questions.
Please note when an order is placed with Whole Latte Love your email address is automatically entered into our newsletter listing. The newsletter is generally sent out once a month and offers coupon codes, sale items, feature products as well as informative articles. Simply click on the unsubscribe button found on the bottom of the newsletter if you wish not to receive future newsletters. Email addresses are not sold or shared with other companies they are used solely for the Whole Latte Love newsletter.
Warranty Information & Policies
Bunn: All equipment other than as specified below: 2 years parts and 1 year labor. Electronic circuit and control boards have a 3 year parts and labor warranty directly through Bunn. Compressors on refrigeration equipment have a 5 year parts and 1 year labor warranty directly through Bunn. Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment have a 3 year parts and labor warranty or 30,000 lbs of coffee, whichever comes first. Warranty does not apply to equipment or parts not manufactured by Bunn or that has been misused, neglected, improperly installed or operated, improperly maintained, or repaired. All warranty calls and questions should be directed to Bunn at 1-800-286-6070.
Circuit boards have a 3 year parts and labor warranty directly through Fetco. Electro-mechanical parts have a 2 year parts and labor warranty directly through Fetco. All other parts have a 1 year parts and labor warranty directly through Fetco. Accessories and dispensers have a 1 year parts-only warranty directly through Fetco. The warranty on airpots is limited to 1 year for their vacuum insulation.
Fetco’s warranty covers electrical parts, tubing, and fittings, but does not cover the following: installation, adjustments, training, preventative maintenance, cleaning, or improper application/ operation.
Warranty service calls are limited to normal weekday business hours with no more than 1-hour travel time charged per round trip. All warranty service calls require pre-authorization by the Fetco Technical Support Department. If service is needed during the weekend or after hours, an approved local service agent can be called. The warranty is void if repairs are not made by a Fetco recommended service agent.
All warranty calls and questions should be directed to Fetco: 800-FETCO-99 800-338-2699
1 year warranty directly through Espresso Specialists, Inc. Installation is also covered by ESI. All warranty calls and questions should be directed to them at 1-800-310-5710
. La Marzocco:
13 month parts warranty through Whole Latte Love. Warranty does not cover parts damaged by accident, abuse, or improper use. Warranty does not cover parts commonly subject to wear and tear including, but not limited to: inserts, portafilter gaskets, and diffusion screens. All warranty calls and questions should be directed to Whole Latte Love at 888-528-8358
. Saeco Commercial:
1 year parts (no labor) warranty directly through Saeco. Customers can call the Saeco Service Center to troubleshoot, and if problems persist, will be directed to their local customer service center. The customer is responsible for contacting the service center. All warranty calls and questions should be directed to Saeco at 1-800-933-7876
. Vita Mix:
3 year limited warranty directly through Vita Mix. Provisions of this limited warranty are void if machine has been subjected to obvious abuse, negligence, accident, alteration or failure to follow operating instructions, or product exposure to abnormal or extreme conditions. Improper use includes, but is not limited to: improper cleaning, improper installation, and placement in a noise-reduction device that prevents necessary cooling. All warranty calls and questions should be directed to Vita Mix at 800-437-4654
- A Shipping and handling fee will be applied to all warranty replacement parts shipped from Whole Latte Love.
- Warranties do not extend to accessories parts or normal ware parts such as gaskets, portafilter handles, portafilter baskets, pannarello wands, etc.
- Parts ordered online, by phone or email are final sales. If calling to order please have manual and part number ready.
- lease inspect all packages immediately upon receiving. All claims must be issued within 5 business days.
- Please note most of the machines we sell are tested at the manufacturer. Due to this testing you might find residual coffee or water on/in new machines. Most manufacturers will include a small sheet of paper stating this. We sell new machines only unless clearly stated and understood by the customer.
When purchasing commercial equipment through Whole Latte Love that requires professional installation, all manufacturers’ recommendations for proper installation must be followed. In the event that the manufacturer’s guidelines are not followed, the product warranty will be void. Please refer to the installation section of your machine for the specifics of what you must have ready. Always consult with your plumber or contractor, as well as your code enforcement officer, to ensure the installation process goes smoothly.
Whole Latte Love will work in the customer’s best interest to ensure a reputable factory authorized installer for all products purchased through our website.
In the event that installation is not covered in the purchase of an item, the customer will be responsible for paying for the factory-authorized installer. If the install time needs to be changed, Whole Latte Love must be contacted at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation penalty. If the installer arrives at the location of installation and the customer is not ready, the customer may be charged an hourly rate, including travel time for additional work needed, or installation may not be completed.
We also offer a Preventative Maintenance Program that can be purchased with some products. It will include a machine inspection every 3 to 4 months to ensure it is working properly, and in some cases, will include installation.
- All commerical orders are subject to freight charges.
- Please note that it may take 48-72 hours (not including weekends or holidays) before your package is shipped.
- Some items may be drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items will not receive an automated tracking number. Please contact us directly if you have any questions regarding your shipment.
- At this time, shipping is available in the contiguous US only.
- We can only ship items weighing under 1lb to a PO Box. Items weighing more than this must be shipped to a valid street address.
- FedEx & UPS Air Shipments: If ordering a machine that has to go Next Day, 2nd Day and 3 Day Air shipping please make sure you place your order before 12:00 PM EST to help ensure that it ships that day. We cannot guarantee that air shipments placed after 12:00 PM will ship that day. Please give us a call if you need a priority package shipped and you are ordering after 12:00 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
- Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air and 3 Day Select are subject to UPS policies.
- Saturday delivery is only available for UPS Next Day Air and must be specified at the time of ordering. No expedited shipments are delivered on Saturdays unless otherwise specified.
- "In Transit" times provided by UPS are based on business days and do not include Saturdays or Sundays.
Currently we only ship to Canada and all Canadian orders should be placed over the phone. Please call our sales department at 888-528-8358 and our sales associates would be happy to assist with your order. Customers are responsible for all duties and taxes.
Please inspect your package when you receive it from the shipper. If you notice any damage from shipping, please call us at 888-528-8358 to report the damage and DO NOT USE the machine. You must contact us within 5 business days.
Make sure that you keep all packaging (boxes, shipping labels, peanuts, etc.), as the shipper will come to inspect the package. You may also call the shipper directly. UPS can be reached at 1-800-742-5877. Please also review UPS’ Terms & Conditions.