Dalla Corte Evo 2 2-Group in BlackboardBy Dalla Corte
The Dalla Corte Evolution 2 Group delivers consistent, great tasting beverages on demand. This unit is ideal for high-volume commercial use. The Evolution 2 Group delivers unparalleled thermal stability through its ground-breaking Direct Temperature Control System (DCTS). This Dalla Corte model also has discrete boiler system and brew heads. Its heating components operate physically and thermally separate of one another, which means that brew heads and the boiler system can be turned on and off, set, and regulated independently. Additionally, the Evolution 2 Group’s Grinder Control System (GCS) lets you determine grind fineness and amount with ease.
- Brew heads and boiler temperatures can be independently set and regulated
- The Direct Temperature Control System (DCTS) provides the optimal environment for superior thermal stability
- Digital, Online, Grinder, and Milk Control Systems available
- Enhanced flow regulation & proprietary air gap pre-infusion process delivers great tasting brews
- Independent and automated cleaning cycles available for every brew head and boiler
- Integrates GSM modems to let you monitor usage, change parameters, and download pertinent data into an Excel spreadsheet with the optional Online Control System
Whole Latte Love will help to coordinate the installation of your Dalla Corte espresso machine with a trained, local representative.
With the Dalla Corte Evolution 2-Group, water is slowly released through the group head prior to extraction, creating a natural air pocket until optimal pressure has been achieved. This gentle pre-infusion technique ensures that your coffee grounds are not damaged by a forceful injection of water during the pre-infusion process.
The Digital Control System (DCS) makes it possible to program the Dalla Corte Evolution 2-Group using a laptop or hand-held computing device. You also will also have the ability to connect to point-of-sale (POS) terminals, review usage, and download machine data using the Evolution’s optional Online Control System (OCS).
Hot Water & Steam
The Evolution 2-Group uses an advanced heat exchange system to reduce energy costs while delivering hot water as needed. When steaming, the 2-Group creates the ideal microfoam every time using its innovative Milk Control System (MCS) to achieve the ideal milk temperature and consistency.
The Evolution 2-Group has an automated back-flush program that should be performed everyday to ensure optimal performance.
As with any unit, soft water and a good filtration system are critical to keeping the machine working properly.