Profitec Brew Group Cleaning Tablets
Looking for something?
It looks like you've found one of our old product listings! It had a good run and is enjoying some well deserved rest. Instead, we've put together some excellent alternatives below for your consideration.
Need any help? Talk to one of our experts: 888-528-8358
Urnex Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaner
- Place the backflush disc in the portafilter, fill with the cleaning tablet and insert into the brew group.
- Activate the brewing process for about 20 seconds to build up the brewing pressure.
- Stop the brewing process, move the lever into middle position and let the cleaning tablet work for approx. 2 min.
- Move the lever into the lower position, this way, the fats and oils can be discharged by the infusion cylinder.
- Repeat this process up to 10 times for 30 seconds ea.
- Unclamp the portafilter and rinse thoroughly under water
- Insert the portafilter again and repeat the brewing process for several times to make sure all cleaning residue has dissolved
|Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines
|Avoid Contact With Skin
|Uses Per Package
We're Here to Help!
Support CenterVisit Our Support Center
Couldn’t find the answer that you were looking for? Our team of caffeinated experts are here to help.
Looking for Parts?Shop Parts
Interested in upgrading or replacing a part on your machine? Browse our selection and contact our expert team with any questions.
Video ChannelVisit Our Youtube Channel
Do you want more information on products, unique experiments, and coffee tips? Our YouTube channel has all of the in-depth videos you’re looking for.
On the BlogVisit our Blogs
Looking for hands-on reviews, recipe ideas, and tech tips? Check out our blog for articles on all that and more.